Thursday, January 24, 2008

Nothing new here....


- Last week it was my birthday. In fact, I had written my last post on my birthday. We celebrated it one day before though. The photo above is the photo of my birthday cake this year. Am I childish? Yes! Am I ashamed of it? Absolutely not.. If we lose the childishness in us and take everything seriously, what is left there to enjoy?? I love celebrating my birthdays with cakes and presents. Not only mine, also those of the others as well..
- Not much is happening here lately. Me and my husband are busy trying to finish my husband's new clinic, cleaning, mounting furniture etc. We will be working on it also this weekend.
- Next weekend there is a carnival party arranged by the kids' school. I need to find some costumes for me, my husband and the little one. My daughter already has a beautiful dress (he dress of one of Walt Disney figures,- I don't remember which one!- I bought the dress last year after the carnival period during the sales ;-) )
- I am fed up with people that are reading strange meanings in to my words. Hey, I am a person who says things straight out! If I wanted to say something mean, I wouldn't hide it in nicer words, I would say it out to your face. I don't understand why you are picking on my sentences... uffff... Some people have nothing to do, I guess... Or they are reading their minds in to other people's words. Whatever...

5 comments:

Alp ve Ege'nin Annesi said...

Ocak cocuguna böyle kardan adamli pasta yakisir! Dogum gunun kutlu olsun, icindeki cocuk hic kaybolmasin!...

Esra said...

Nice mutlu senelere Yasemincigim. Sevdiklerinle, saglikla...

müzi said...

ne oldu ayol? o son mesaj kime niye gitti anlamadim ama neyse, bosver takma kafana. nice mutlu seneler diliyorum sana :)

Fulya said...

Dogum gunun kutlu olsun Yasemin, biraz gec oldu kusura bakma.
ben bu aralar gripten kiriliyorum.
Basta saglik,cok mutlu guzel bir yilla yeni yasini eskitmeni dilerim.
Sevgilerle

Yasemin said...

alp&ege'nin annesi, acrhisugar, müzi ve fulya, dogum günü dilekleriniz icin çok tesekkür ederim!

müzicim beni kizdiran kisi blog dünyasindan degil. Insanlarin asiri alinganliklari beni sinirlendiriyor. Ben hava yagmurlu diyorum, bana ordek dedin diye cikiyor! Fesuphanallah.... Sanirim kendi ic sIkIntIlarini boyle aciga vuruyorlar.. Ne bileyim.. Neyse, geçti bitti.

Fulyacim, aynen biz de hastaliktan basimizi kaldiramiyoruz. Benim dort gündür konjuttivitim var, antibiyotikli damla kullaniyorum. Oglan bu hafta hiç okula gitmedi, evde benle veya babannesiyle, bu da beni çok sIkIyor. Gabriele dersen üç gündür ise 38 derece atesle gidip geliyor, cok halsiz. Dün aksam da Iris hapsirmaya basladi! Imdat! Hal boyle olunca da ne elim bloga yazmaya variyor ne de email yazmaya.. Geçer insallah bu da...