Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I wonder..

... whether most of the Italians have 'bought' their driver's licenses from Coop. From the way they are driving, it seems most likely.
... at what time they get up, the mothers that are all 'made up' at 8:30 when they deliver their kids to school.
... why most of the people don't take their jobs seriously, or why they don't look for a job that they could be serious about instead of the one they are doing just for the sake of doing it.
... if a mentally ill person can ever become 'normal' again after a therapy. Someone that I know says that it is possible, and it did happen, but I have my doubts..
... when real spring is coming. I am fed up with rain.
... when my sweety is going to take me to Paris. I have waited long enough! Not that I cannot go alone, or with someone else, but I want to go with him for the first time. OK, we were at the Charles de Gaulle airport this Xmas, but that doesn't count, does it?
...

... why you are reading this post that makes no sense :-P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you get to go to Paris soon. And it stops raining. Why am I reading this post? I have a sense I don't like bad drivers, and people who don't keep their promises...

Yasemin said...

Hi Metin,
The rain did stop :) So now I should hope for Paris then ;-)
I know that we agree on many things. That's why I had missed your visits to my blog :-)

B5 said...

Coop? Yes, exactly :D...

(It won't be the same but I'm waiting for you in Paris, stinky Paris)

Anonymous said...

güzel yazı olmuş saolun.