Monday, September 20, 2010

Need a job?

If you are on the look out for your next job, I am sure you are familiar with many web sites that allow you to register your CV and/or search for jobs. Most of these sites let you apply immediately on line as well.

For people that are computer scientists like me, or are more into engineering, research & development, academical jobs, here is a short list of sites that I myself keep visiting on regular basis. Some of the sites are specialized whereas some are more general job search sites. If you know of other sites that could be useful for me, do leave a comment about it. Thanks :-)

academics.com I found this site recently. It is a German site, however there are job offers from Austria, Switzerland, Sweden as well. The jobs are mostly of academical type, but some private companies advertise, too. Once you register and create a job filter they email the results to your address.

monster.com I think everybody has heard about monster.com.

jobserve I am registered to this site and everyday I receive emails of jobs in UK and USA. This site has jobs from all over the world.

EURAXESS Jobs  This is the jobs page of the EURAXESS site, the official site of European Commission for the mobility of European researchers. Research positions and fellowship announcements all over Europe.

matchtech UK based site specialized in engineering, science and construction recruitment.

I will keep adding sites here...

No comments: