Thursday, September 23, 2010

What is next?

As some of you might have noticed I am doing some changes on my blog. It was in limbo for over 2 years and I decided that it was high time to revive it. I started with the design first and it is still under construction (the artist of the picture behind the title is my daughter Iris and, of course, she drew me in front of my laptop). I also wanted to make a change in content. I will not be writing here as if I am writing a diary any more. I will only write about my recommendations for places to see, things to do, books to read, recipes to try etc.
✂✂✂✂✂
Whether we like it or not, soon we will all begin to think about Xmas gifts for our loved ones (and non). I am one of those lazy people that leave the gift shopping to the last weeks and get in panic. This year I plan to act rather early. It is advantageous to begin thinking about gifts now because you can spread the shopping in 2-3 months instead of concentrating all the expenses in a couple of weeks. With these in mind I decided to start with a series of recommendations for gifts.

Come back again soon to read my 1st post on gift ideas! And, hey, if you do not like my recommendations, you can always:

No comments: